Health and Safety Policy
During this time, we will continue to follow health advisories issued by Health Canada. The following is the company policy regarding health and safety measures.
Update: 4 January 2022
Under the NEw Provincial restrictions, Commercial photography services are still operational. This includes real Estate and interior photography services.
At this time, we have also suspended our cancellation policy until further notice.
Expectations of the photographer
- The photographer has not experienced virus symptoms or experienced any type of illness in the 2 weeks prior to the photo shoot
- The photographer has not traveled internationally in the past 2 weeks
- The photographer regularly washes their hands AND uses hand sanitizer prior to and following the photo shoot, and during the shoot when necessary
- The photographer will wear an N95 mask at all times during the shoot
- Following public health guidelines, the photographer will not shake hands or touch as a greeting and will maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres at any given time
- The photographer will not touch or move anything in the home (e.g. light switches, window coverings, pillows, furniture, decor, shoes etc.) - they will shoot it as is on arrival. In certain instances when an internal doorknob may need to be touched (for example; when photographing a small room/bathroom where the opened door partially hides the space) hand sanitizing gel, or a sanitizing wipe will be used and disposed of off-site
Expectations of homeowner/tenant/agent
- Owner/Tenant/Agent is to vacate the premises during the shoot
- Please inform us if anyone in the household has experienced any illness or symptoms in the past 2 weeks
- Please inform us if anyone in the household traveled internationally in the past 2 weeks
- Home to be de-cluttered and cleaned/sanitized before the photo shoot
- Turn on all lights including lamps prior to the photographers arrival; ensure all toilet seats are down, window coverings are open, closet doors are closed, and the home is in a proper state to be photographed. Once again, the photographer will not touch or move anything in the home, so please ensure the home is ready on arrival
- Open all inside doors to areas to be photographed
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the above policy is not followed, the photography session may be aborted at the discretion of the photographer and billed accordingly. Please see the "Preparing Your Home to be Photographed" document for useful preparation tips.